- Texas Broadcast Museum - One of the largest collections of Radio and TV equipment anywhere, Open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 AM until 5 PM or by appointment for groups.
New (Added: 11-Apr-2021 Hits: 2)
- Broadcast Archive - Archive on the radio and television industries
(Added: 31-Dec-1998 Hits: 3038)
- Broadcasting Scrapbook - MOR, Beautiful music, Easy Listening and Classical format stations and announcers are profiled.
(Added: 29-Jun-2004 Hits: 2437)
- Famous 56 WFIL Tribute Page - Rockin In the Cradle Of Liberty, WFIL Philadelphia, Non-Stop Music, The Pop Explosion. The Helping Hand Marathon. These are just a few examples of what made WFIL, so famous in the late 1960s, and in the 1970s.
(Added: 6-Mar-1999 Hits: 1601)
- Jeff Roteman's Radioville - Your chance to remember some of the great radio stations of the past and of today. I hope you enjoy your trip through radio history !
(Added: 5-Mar-1999 Hits: 1670)
- Old Time Radio - Info from the Golden Age of Radio
(Added: 3-Jan-1999 Hits: 1276)
- Old Time Radio - Old Time Radio shows in MP3 format. Listen to thousands of shows free online and read about your favorite stars from the golden ear of radio.
(Added: 24-Jul-2008 Hits: 753)
- Radio Days: A Soundbite History - Experience the history of broadcast radio including both news and entertainment. Plus a monthly updated timeline of broadcast radio and many links to other radio-related material.
(Added: 22-Apr-2000 Hits: 1346)
- Radio History Society - The Radio History Society (RHS) is dedicated to the preservation of radio and television history. In June, 1999 we opened our new Radio-Television Museum in Bowie, Maryland. We hope that you will consider becoming a member of the RHS.
This area is home to a large number of people enthusiastic about preserving this segment of our nation's history. RHS owns large quantities of old literature and radio artifacts. Because RHS is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization, donations of money or equipment to RHS and RHS memberships are tax deductible.
(Added: 22-Apr-2000 Hits: 1251)
- Radio-History.com - History profiles of radio stations in NJ, NYC and Philly
(Added: 2-Jan-2006 Hits: 990)
- Rock Radio Scrapbook - In words and sound, the golden years of rock 'n' roll radio. Plenty of airchecks and history from that very special era.
(Added: 31-Dec-2000 Hits: 1225)
- Rod's Classic & Antique Radios - Personal collection of Rod Rogers, Salina, KS. On Display at the Central Ks Flywheels Museum.
(Added: 20-Apr-2000 Hits: 1173)
- RUSC Old Time Radio Shows in MP3 - Over 3000 old time radio shows in MP3. Shows from the 1930s, 40s and 50s. Includes thrillers, drama, horror, science fiction, children's shows, comedy and a great deal more.
(Added: 20-Aug-2002 Hits: 1116)
- Steve's Radio and Railroads - Tribute to WQAM 560 Radio, Tribute to Pam's Jingles, plus some interesting stuff about railroads! A Fun Stop on the Web!
(Added: 6-Mar-1999 Hits: 1123)
- The 80's Server - "Your ""Everything '80s"" site, including music, entertainment, movies and more!"
(Added: 19-Mar-1999 Hits: 1066)
- WLS Musicradio 89 Tribute Page - One of the great Top 40 stations of the Sixties like WABC , KQV , WCFL , WRKO , WKBW , WQAM , CKLW , WFIL , WIBG , KLIF , WNBC , CHUM , KIMN and KHJ...WLS was recognized as one of the premier Top 40 Radio Stations in the World!
(Added: 6-Mar-1999 Hits: 1649)
- WRKO/The BIG 68 Remembered! - All about WRKO, formerly New England's Number One Top 40 radio station! WNAC and WRKO-FM history as well.
(Added: 14-Feb-2001 Hits: 1142)