- ''The Sounds of Scotland'' Show with Andy Mack - The Sounds of Scotland Show with Andy Mack is a high energy Scottish Music Show. A weekly mix of all types of Scottish Music from Traditional Music, Folk Music, Scottish Dance Band Music, Bothy Ballads right through to the Bagpipes and everything in-between sharing a laugh and a half along the way. The show is available to stations who wish to air the show weekly.
(Added: 9-Jan-2019 Hits: 89)
- 'The Independent Music Show' - Céad Míle Fáilte (A Hundred Thousand Irish Welcomes) 'The Independent Music Show' does exactly what it says on the tin.Plays the Independent Music of artists and writers from All Over The World. 'The Independent Music Show' features music from Real Country, Rock, Rhythm & Blues and whatever you the Listener would like to hear. Sure you will hear some Mainstream Music on the show, but you will find it hard to figure out who's on Big Budget Production and who isn't….because the Independents are as good and in some cases better, than the Mainstream.
We Are Now Syndicated on Multiple Prime International Radio Stations AM - FM - Satellite & Internet / Combined Listenership...in the Millions
Contact us now to have 'The Independent Music Show' added to your stations schedule!
(Added: 7-Feb-2018 Hits: 226)
- A 80s Show for URBAN: - "This two-hour weekly syndicated show features the best Old School and R&B from the 1980s! Plus weekly One Hit Wonders, 80s Club Jams, The Top 8 80s and interviews with 80s stars like Janet Jackson, Shirley Murdock, Ready For The World and more! 100% Barter and Market exclusive! Get ""Lost In The 80's"" today!"
(Added: 10-Oct-2003 Hits: 2035)
- American Warrior Radio - For over a decade American Warrior Radio has told the stories of those who protect us at home and abroad; the men & women of our military and first responder communities. Compelling one hour content with both national level guests and heroes no one has heard of - but should.
(Added: 18-Mar-2021 Hits: 83)
- BBQ RADIO NETWORK - Broadcast radio's category leader, BBQ Radio Network is a nationally syndicated, weekly one-hour, barbecue radio talk show that is heard in over 25 states, including Hawaii.
Show hosts David Kious and Andy Groneman are seasoned veterans on the grill, as well as behind the mic. Stand-up comic David has been in broadcast radio and TV for decades, even boasting an Emmy on his shelf. Andy has won 2 World Pork Championships, 2 National Brisket Championships and is a Jack Daniels World Invitational Chef’s Choice Champion. Also well known as an educator, Andy has taught casual and competition barbecue from coast to coast and Canada.
They, along with respected BBQ industry guests, are dedicated to bringing grillers tips, techniques and products that are sure to enhance backyard BBQ adventures. STRAIGHT BARTER - WW1 SATELLITE - DROP BOX
(Added: 17-Jun-2022 Hits: 22)
- Blue Revolution - Blue Revolution produce and syndicate two popular UK radio shows: 'The CD Countdown With Kid Jensen' and 'Totally 80s with Pat Sharp'.
(Added: 18-Nov-2002 Hits: 1656)
- Consumer Choice Radio - Hosted by Yaël Ossowski and David Clement, Consumer Choice Radio is a syndicated weekly conversation featuring the latest news, interviews, and expert analysis that covers consumer topics around the world.
Focusing on innovation, tech, regulatory policy, and science, tune in every week to learn why consumer choice matters.
(Added: 8-Jun-2021 Hits: 54)
- Cool Nights jazz show - Cool Nights, a one-hour prerecorded show of cool jazz with host Steve Hart.
(Added: 23-Sep-2017 Hits: 229)
- Country Oldies Show - Country Oldies Show - 2 hour weekly Country music show featuring Country hits from 1950's to 1980's. Country radio personality and Programming Consultant, Steve Warren, is the host. 100% barter to U.S. stations, cash for International affiliates. Delivered by MP3 download. Distributed and produced by MOR Media
International, Inc. Call 800-827-1722 (U.S. & Canada) for info or demo.
(Added: 16-Feb-2000 Hits: 1912)
- Creative Broadcast Consulting Inc - Since 1993, Creative Broadcast Consulting has represented syndicated radio programs heard on over 1 000 stations. We provide tools and information to help show producers successfully syndicate their shows.
(Added: 2-Jan-2006 Hits: 1883)
- Elvis Only - The weekly All-Elvis Hour, hosted by Elvis Expert Jay Gordon, of WODS/Boston.
(Added: 18-Oct-2000 Hits: 1487)
- ERN Radio Syndication - ERN has been providing professional syndicated radio programmes and web based content to English Language radio stations across the globe since 2008. We have built our portfolio of programmes up and now offer a selection of both music and news based programming solutions including Airplay40 and Airply40 Rewind.
We are constantly expanding and looking for new areas of coverage, as well as new talent. So if you are interested in our free programming service, or want to get your message to a targeted audience of English speaking expatriates across the globe, contact us and we will see how we can help.
(Added: 11-Dec-2012 Hits: 3187)
- FCCFREE - RealAudio, RealVideo, RealPublisher, RealPlayer, RealMedia, The Big Show, fccfree.com, John and Dick, Epicentre
(Added: 28-Mar-1999 Hits: 1350)
- Frontlines of Freedom - America's largest military & veterans talk radio show. Hosted by West Point grad & Airborne Ranger, Lt. Col. Denny Gillem, U.S. Army (Ret.).
(Added: 24-Aug-2015 Hits: 224)
- Gospel Radio Favorites - We are a nationally syndicated southern gospel program heard on over 1700 stations. We provide two - one hour programs a week.
(Added: 18-May-2021 Hits: 64)
- Grace Broadcast Sales - GBS provides a variety of syndicated features for holidays and seasonal celebrations, along with special interest vignettes throughout the year.
(Added: 14-Sep-2001 Hits: 1120)
- In-Fisherman Radio - Fishing info from industry's top pros. Barter, regionalized, market exclusive,3 min, Mon-Sat, year around. Compact Disc
(Added: 19-Jan-2000 Hits: 1210)
- Little Known Facts Show - Little Known Facts features Americana stories of famous folks who have done great things that you didn't know until you hear about them here!
This popular syndicated radio show written and voiced by Chaz Allen is broadcast nationwide on more than 500 radio stations across the U.S. and now features the syndicated stories via print publications nationwide and
(Added: 3-Jan-2006 Hits: 1126)
- Magic Of The 80s - Finally, a weekend 80s show for AC! Hosted by Tom Furci of WHUD, New York.
(Added: 27-Sep-2001 Hits: 1481)
- PopScene - Website of Dutch indie radioshow, every Tuesday between 21:00 - 23:00 CET
(Added: 28-Nov-2000 Hits: 942)
- Rick Dees Online - Official Rick Dees web site, loaded with neat stuff
(Added: 19-Feb-1999 Hits: 1243)
- SecondHandSonfs - The SecondHandSongs Radio show is a weekly one hour show all about cover versions. We play all manner of covers, from those which are hits in their own right to hidden gems, foreign language covers, songs you didn't realise were covers and more. We focus in on one or two songs a week and bring you the story of the song, as well as creating a new "Cover Chain" each week, where we try to link 3 different cover versions together.
It's a pre-recorded show and is delivered weekly via WeTransfer in high quality MP3 format in 3 segments of approx 55 minutes in total, to allow for local content or advertising. There will be a 4th segment which is a bonus track if you need a full hour of programming. The show is in partnership with SecondHandSongs.com, and as such there will be weekly mentions of the site and listeners will be urged to visit the site for additional background information on songs. There is no other branding included within the show, and no other sponsors or advertisers.
Check out Episode 1 on MixCloud to get a feel of the show: https://www.mixcloud.com/SecondHandSongs/secondhandsongs-1/
For more details, or to sign up to receive the show for your station, head to www.bearcavestudios.co.uk/shs or email email@example.com.
(Added: 4-Jun-2021 Hits: 68)
- ShowTALK - A weekly 1 hour show featuring interviews with stars of Music Theatre and TV
(Added: 13-Dec-2017 Hits: 214)
- Space World Update - Do you have anyone in your audience interested in Space? (SpaceX, ULA, NASA, etc.) There's a ton of places to READ articles, but only one place to get a quick one-minute update each week, and that's SPACE WORLD UPDATE. It's NEW!
The :90 barter program is available to any station (noncommercial stations can get a version with a PSA in place of a spot. The current program for March 7 uses a PSA.)
Go get it! SpaceWorldUpdate.com
(Added: 6-Mar-2022 Hits: 32)
- the best in retro with doctormix - "about the programme : un-hosted, the spin doctor of retro will journey with you thru 3 decades(70?s, 80?s & 90?s) of music not heard for a long time on the airwaves using rare 12? mixes. Professionally programmed and mixed WEEKLY. Length of programme : 1 ? 4 hours (weekly). Duration of mixes : 10, 12, 15, 20 min mixes (non-stop). Delivery method : CD?s or MP3 downloads (via FTP site)
Currently, the programme is broadcasted in the USA, UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa and so on."
(Added: 4-Mar-2003 Hits: 1238)
- The Chris Jensen Wireless Programme - a one hour pre-recorded golden oldies programme with chart positions, guessing games, fscts, trivia and a whole lot more. All professionally produced and presented by International broadcaster Chris Jensen
(Added: 21-Nov-2017 Hits: 219)
- The Lost 45's with Barry Scott - The Lost 45s ? Radio Program with Barry Scott features Top 40 charted records from the 70s and 80s that no longer receive adequate airplay. The show has been on the air for over 19 years, including 6 years in national syndication.
(Added: 15-Nov-2000 Hits: 1309)
- The MAD Christian Radio Show - The MAD Christian Radio Show is a four hour youth radio show that is availble free of charge to any station that wishes to play it.
We feature music from artists like: Relient K, tobyMac, Seventh Day Slumber, GS Megaphone, etc.
(Added: 16-Nov-2003 Hits: 929)
- The Pleasuredome - Club and dance music from the 1980s. One hour show, once a week. Free download to licensed stations.
(Added: 6-Dec-2013 Hits: 600)
- This Is Country Music (New Syndicated Show) - Hi everyone, just letting you know about a new show available for syndication called 'This Is Country Music'. Each 1 hour show features songs on a given topic or subject. 2 new shows added weekly. Currently running on 8 radio stations in Ireland. Do please get in touch and I'll provide you a link to preview them and decide if you'd like to add them to your schedule.
(Added: 17-Mar-2021 Hits: 77)
- Todd's Turntable - Todd's Turntable is a popular, syndicated weekly program featuring the very best in vocal jazz, swing, easy listening, etc.
(Added: 22-May-2015 Hits: 464)
- Top 40 Coast-to-Coast(tm) - Top 40 Coast-to-Coast(tm) - America's All-Star Classic Hits Rock 'n' Roll Radio Show(tm). 3 Hours Weekly - Barter 100% - 6 minutes local avails. per hour. Host: Jonathan Apple - Fast paced, trivia contests, humorous stories and lots of great music from the '70s & '80s. Broadcast weekly from the National Top 40 Hall of Fame & Radio Museum
(Added: 7-Apr-2021 Hits: 108)
- TotalRock - The Toxic Waltz is produced by Munsey
Ricci for Skateboard Marketing Ltd. It
is a current 3 hour block show which
focus on all the artists that Skateboard
Marketing Ltd. is pushing at radio.
(Added: 17-Jan-2001 Hits: 961)